RESTAURANT, BAR & EVENT CENTER FOR SALE NEAR HERMANN, MO
Small Businesses For Sale near Rhineland, Missouri111 Bluff Street, Rhineland, Missouri 65069
See this property
Restaurant, Bar, Catering & Event Center For Sale Near Hermann, MO – Income Producing Investment Property
The Corner restaurant, bar, catering, and event center located in Rhineland, MO, just across the Missouri River from historic Hermann, MO has been a community staple for generations. Popular with locals, visitors to Hermann, hunters, and travelers along the Katy Trail, this dining establishment serves homemade comfort food and tried-and-true classics in a welcoming atmosphere where it feels like everyone knows your name.
Updated and remodeled in 2019, the interior and exterior of the building feature a chic modern farmhouse aesthetic, matching the feel of the small town and its patrons. The restaurant seats over 90 with plenty of space and a dedicated area for the weekly buffet. This property is being sold completely turn key with all the appliances and everything you need to start running your business. See the bottom of this description for a list of included appliances.
You can’t go wrong with The Corner’s selection of down-home fare including steak, pork chops, pasta, sandwiches, daily specials, and an ever-rotating selection of the best homemade pies you’ll ever taste! Hearty portions satisfy weary local farmers and travelers, and the full bar serves up ice cold brews, cocktails, and local wines. Their Friday night fried chicken and catfish buffet is especially popular and turns the restaurant into the local gathering hot spot in town. In fact, many folks stop in every day just to catch up on the town happenings and to grab a bite to eat!
In addition to the restaurant, the attached event center brings in a steady source of revenue. Once an auto repair shop, the current owners converted the space into a tasteful and versatile venue used for a variety of events including weddings, baby and wedding showers, community meetings, family reunions, and all sorts of parties. The space features high vaulted ceilings, overhead doors which open up to the outdoor seating, an audio system, 2 bathrooms, an office, and gorgeous natural light. It seats about 125, but more can be added with outdoor seating on the landscaped back patio area.
Originally established in the early 1900’s then purchased by two locals, Meyer and Gosen, Gosen’s Corner Tavern served as a community hub and general store in the fertile Rhineland river bottoms for several decades. The Lampkin family then purchased the property in the 1970’s, and was soon partnered with the Wehrle’s, who bought the property outright in the 1980’s. When the great Missouri River flood of 1993 decimated the area, the village of Rhineland had no choice but to move uphill, out of the flood plains. The Corner was completely rebuilt in 1995 by the Wehrle family, but they were able to salvage the original bar and back drop, which remain today. The restaurant is ready for its new owners to continue its longstanding legacy in Rhineland.
Restaurant For Sale in Rhineland, MO Near Hermann, MO
This restaurant for sale is located in the Village of Rhineland, Missouri, just a few miles and across the Missouri River from the town of Hermann, Missouri. Hermann has been designated as “Missouri’s Most Beautiful Town” with its unparalleled scenic beauty including steep hills, low valleys, and breathtaking views from any point. Well known for its production of wine and its historic German heritage, it is popular with tourists from Saint Louis, Kansas City, and Illinois, especially during the celebration of Maifest in the spring and Oktoberfest in the fall. The local trolley provides transportation for parties and individuals to places of interest, including The Corner restaurant.
Situated along State Highway 94, The Corner is one of the very few dining establishments between Hermann and Missouri’s state capital, Jefferson City, and provides a well needed rest stop for hungry travelers. This restaurant is also positioned right along Missouri’s Katy Trail, which is favored by bicyclists, walkers, and hikers in the Midwest. The Corner gets a lot of business from Katy Trail travelers, serving not only food but to-go drinks and ice from the outdoor freezers. With its rural location in the heart of Missouri’s hunting country, there is also plenty of business from hunters who flock to the area during the fall and winter seasons.
Google Reviews – Average 4.5 Stars
- We stopped here for Sunday morning breakfast while bike packing across the Katy Trail. They have a bike rack, and a Sunday morning buffet! If you're Vegan they have oatmeal and plenty of fruit to fill your belly! Great service, and the location was beautiful, inside and out.
- Good food and friendly service. Good daily specials...my favorite is the Friday catfish.
- Love this restaurant! Everyone knows everyone, and people in the Hermann area come here with their family to have some good Fried chicken on a Friday or Saturday night.
- Wonderful place - very friendly staff. We stopped just for dessert and it was VERY good. Looking forward to going for lunch in a few weeks
Trip Advisor Reviews – Average 4.5 Stars
- Great Food, massive portions. I recently returned from riding the Katy trail with a small group and we had dinner and breakfast here. Service was great and no one had a complaint about their order - the food was really good.
Portion sizes are really big so I'd recommend sharing a dinner entree or planning on a to-go box. Breakfast sausage is as big as a hambuger and you get 2 .. it's just a lot of food.
Desserts were off the chain good - try the apple crumble. omg.
- Excellent Food and Service. Stopped for breakfast while riding the Katy Trail. The owner took the time to tell us about Rhineland and surrounding area history. If you are visiting Hermann or riding the Katy Trail, do what the locals do and go to The Corner in Rhineland for a meal.
Business For Sale
This profitable business for sale near Hermann, MO is being offered turn key. The owners have put their heart and soul into this project and it shows in the food, service, building, and reviews. They are ready to move on to their next venture and pass along this amazing business opportunity to the next person. The business has a high cap rate and high Return On Investment.
For more information about this exciting restaurant and bar business opportunity for sale, and to schedule to view the property, contact Broker Jose’ Cruz at 314-803-1104.
- 2 prep tables
- 6 burner with flat top and double oven
- Convection oven
- 3 stand up freezers
- 3 compartment reach in cooler
- Steam table
- Electric stove
- 8x12 walk in cooler
- 8x12 walk in freezer
- Buffet steam table
- Buffet salad bar cooling table
- Ice maker
- 2 Norpole beverage coolers
- 2 door 6 tap Kegerator
- 3 top reach in beer cooler
- 3 single door reach in coolers
- 1 double door reach in cooler
- 2 40 pound deep fryers
- 3 compartment large steam table and flat top
- 1 door reach in soda cooler
- Single Kegerator
- Ice cream reach in freezer
- Ice maker
- Commercial Property
- Historic Property
- Businesses for Sale
- Restaurant & Bar
- Investment & Income
- Street Address: 111 Bluff Street
- City: Rhineland
- State: Missouri
- Postal Code: 65069
- County: Montgomery
- County: United States
- MLS#: 24119-83407
- Year Built: 1995
- Courtesy of : United Country Land And Lake Properties